Nominations are now open for City Vision candidates to stand for the Councillor positions in Albert-Eden-Puketāpapa ward and the Waitematā and Gulf ward, in next year’s local government elections.
Formed in 1998, City Vision is a centre-left political group campaigning in local body elections across central Auckland. Our supporters include Labour and Green party members, and progressive community independents. We champion policies to grow Auckland into a liveable, healthy, economically and environmentally sustainable city. We have a strong track record of service to Aucklanders and working for Auckland’s communities.
City Vision stands candidates for:
- Albert-Eden-Puketāpapa ward of Auckland Council governing body,
- Waitematā and Gulf ward of Auckland Council governing body,
- Albert-Eden Local Board,
- Puketāpapa Local Board,
- Waitematā Local Board, and
- Portage Licensing Trust Ward 1 (Auckland City).
We are looking for passionate and engaged Aucklanders with progressive views from the above geographical areas to represent their local communities, to work for the well-being of Aucklanders and make a difference to our city.
If you are interested in being a City Vision candidate you can find more information on this website or contact:
- Robert Gallagher (City Vision chair), 021 365 551, [email protected]
- Julia Maskill (City Vision deputy chair), 021 488 811, [email protected]
Nominations for the Councillor positions in Albert-Eden-Puketāpapa and Waitemataā and Gulf wards close 31 October 2021 and selections will take place in November.