A positive Local Elections 2019 campaign has resulted in a strong result for City Vision. 37 candidates stood across Waitematā and Gulf ward, Albert- Eden-Puketāpapa ward, Maungakiekie subdivision, Auckland DHB and Portage Licensing Trust (ward 1). The final result, including special votes, confirmed the following were successfully elected:
- Cathy Casey re-elected as one of 2 councillors for the Albert-Eden- Puketāpapa ward
- Pippa Coom won the Waitematā & Gulf ward with a majority of 319 ahead of Mike Lee
- City Vision held 4 out of 8 local board members on the Albert-Eden Local Board with the election of Margi Watson, Graeme Easte, Julia Maskill and Christina Robertson
- On Puketāpapa Local Board the Roskill Community Voice team hold the majority with the election of Julie Fairey, Harry Doig, Jon Turner and Bobby Shen.
- City Vision retained 6 out of 7 local board members on the Waitematā Local Board with the election of Alex Bonham, Adriana Christie, Kerrin Leoni, Graeme Gunthorp, Julie Sandilands and Richard Northey
- On the Auckland District Health Board City Vision Health won 3 out of 7 positions with the election of Jo Agnew, Michelle Atkinson and Peter Davies
- City Vision had a clean sweep on Portage Licensing Trust (ward 1) with the election of Margi Watson, Catherine Farmer and Kurk Taogaga.
City Vision welcomes the solid results for aligned progressive candidates across Auckland and the re-election of Phil Goff as Mayor. We are committed to working hard for our communities and building a truly inclusive city for everyone to enjoy.
Final results here