The City Vision Health team on the Auckland District Health Board has contributed to real successes for Aucklanders over the years. Since 2001 they have:
- Provided more health care for Aucklanders even with a fixed budget.
- Delivered nine state-of-the-art dental hubs for children.
- Upgraded Starship Hospital.
- Increased knee, hip and eye surgery.
- Lowered the cost of doctors visits with extra support for Maori and Pasifika communities.
- Improved support for women’s health, including screening services.
A full City Vision Health team of 7 is standing for the ADHB at the election this year including current members Jo Agnew and Robyn Northey