A commitment City Vision and Roskill Community Voice make to our communities is to be transparent and accountable. We aim to report back regularly on our activities and to share our achievements.
We were elected in 2019 on the following vision:
- To advocate for great parks and urban design that is accessible for all and embraces our heritage.
- To clean up, protect, and enhance Auckland’s environment “from the maunga to the moana”.
- To support local businesses, deliver better infrastructure and affordable homes.
- To champion public transport and investment in travel options for Aucklanders.
- To stand up for our local communities, representing your voice, your views and your vision.
To see what our elected members have achieved on the Albert-Eden, Puketāpapa and Waitematā Local Boards since the 2019 election aligned with our vision, click the photo for each board.