This is a time of unprecedented change in the health sector and we have the opportunity to make lasting positive change to our health services.
Equity. Everyone deserves the best health outcomes possible. That means appropriate services to meet everyone’s needs, and authentic partnerships with mana whenua and other communities.
Mental Health. We have the strategic and grass-roots experience needed to develop effective, accessible services for all Aucklanders, and support well-being for all.
Co-ordinated Health and Social Services. Good health comes from more than just health services. We will collaborate with other public services such as housing and education to ensure healthy whānau and healthy communities
City Vision Health has long-term expertise within the team, to provide wisdom and knowledge for effective governance of Auckland DHB.
Jo Agnew has been on the board for three terms. She is a registered nurse, wife and mother who believes health should be accessible to everyone.
Michelle Atkinson is a young Aucklander, mental health sector leader, and current ADHB Board member.
Our new candidates bring fresh ideas and enthusiasm to the team. There is a diverse range of spheres of knowledge and excellent real-world health experience, needed to represent Auckland on our most important health board.
- Kyle MacDonald is a psychotherapist, mental health advocate, NZ Herald columnist and co-host of The Nutters Club on NewstalkZB.
- Kerrin Leoni (Ngāti Paoa, Ngāitakoto, Ngāti Kuri) is a funding contract manager with a social services management background, mother of twins and passionate about inclusive health care services for everyone.
- Patrick Cummuskey is a technical strategist, volunteer ambulance officer, and forward-thinking optimist – with an abiding love for Auckland.
- Helen Gaeta is a senior lecturer in health education, researcher in health and ageing, with experience in governance and trusteeship
- Peter Davis is a retired research professor with an interest in social and community care and the quality of hospital services.
- City Vision effectively represents Auckland on our DHB.
City Vision Health’s pledge to you, our policies and our values
The City Vision Health team have the experience across a range of disciplines to effectively represent all of Auckland on our DHB. We will make sure that DHB is well-managed while providing excellent care to ensure good health for all Aucklanders.
Your vote for City Vision Health will make a difference
Nice photo ! You all look very talented, friendly and capable . Good luck in the election
An outstanding team to run ADHB. Aucklanders would be foolish not to vote for this talented team.