City Vision’s promise it to make local boards work to give our local communities a strong voice and a fair share.
The City Vision led Board’s of Waitematā and Albert-Eden have regularly produced achievement and progress reports.
- Waitematā Local Board Achievement Reports covering the six years of the Board are available here
- The most recent report 1 July 2015 – 30 June 2016 is available here (PDF)
- The Albert – Eden Local Board progress reports available here and the most recent Progress and Achievements Report covering December 2014 – June 2016
Accountability reporting back to the community
In addition to the Auckland Council published Achievements Reports City Vision and Roskill Community Voice commit to producing accountability reports back to the community.
- City Vision’s Waitematā Local Board team report back October 2015
- City Vision’s Albert-Eden Local Board team report back October 2015
- Roskill Community Voice team on the Puketapapa Local Board report back October 2015
Mid term reports for the first term of the super city published in October 2012:
- Roskill Community Voice team on the Puketapapa Local Board report back October 2012
- City Vision team on the Waitematā Local Board report back October 2012
- City Vision team on the Albert-Eden Local Board report back October 2012